Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNoWriMo!

One of my favorite days of the year-- day one of National Novel Writing Month.  A day full of possibilities, excitement and too much coffee/swiped Halloween candy.  Today I find myself with a bit of performance anxiety, staring at that blank white page.  The first pages are supposed to be particularly great, right?  To get your reader hooked?  And despite my glorious outline, I don't have a particularly glowing beginning.  But there will be rewrites later, I can strengthen it then, must remember that.  NaNoWriMo is all about just getting the story on the page.  So for today, we're borrowing from Nike.



Nothing more from me until wordcount is achieved.  No promises about Twitter though  -- MeaganIsWriting.

-Meagan

1 comment:

  1. My problem is knowing how my book is going to start and not being able to start it yet! I have faith Maxwell's voice will speak to you soon.

    ReplyDelete